infortúnios.

31/08/2008

my current random playlist - I

Bright Eyes - Cartoon Blues
Bright Eyes - Four Winds
Bright Eyes - Lover I Dont Have to Love
Bright Eyes - Tourist Trap
Bright Eyes - You Will You Will You Will You
Cake - I Will Survive
Cake - Never There
Cake - Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
Cake - The Guitar Man
Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill
Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken
Feist - I Feel It All
Interpol - Rest My Chemistry
Justice - DVNO
KT Tunstall - If Only
Peter Bjorn And John - Young Folks
Radiohead - All I Need
Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place
The Killers - Shadowplay
The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It
Tilly and the Wall - Rainbow in the Dark
TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control

Marcadores:

 

 

 


 


camis - lux - gabi - maciel - mari - flickr - nath - nath 2 -

izanetz-www.imood.com